Hickey Freeman Worsted Wool Sport Coat - Windowpane (For Men)
About Hickey Freeman Worsted Wool Sport Coat - Windowpane (For Men)
Closeouts. From a distance this fine wool sport coat from Hickey Freeman is patterned in tan and white windowpanes on a grey background, but up close you can detect a miniature black-and-white step weave that adds crisp dimension to every fabric pane.
Specs about Hickey Freeman Worsted Wool Sport Coat - Windowpane (For Men)
- Vent (Side): 9"
- Closure: 2 Buttons
- Length: Short 30", Regular 31", Long 33" (based on size 36)
- Fabric: 100% worsted wool
- Lining construction: Fully lined
- Total weight: 1 lb. 14 oz.
- Care: Dry clean
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Men's Dress Wardrobe Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Saint Richard from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania on Friday, October 5, 2012Will use for dress or casual. Looks really sharp and fits great. Normally I have the sleeves shortened because I like 3/4 inch break showing on my shirts, this doesn't need any tailoring. Will enjoy for many years.
- Best Uses: Casual with jeans, Dress
- Pros: Fits Nice Length, Great price, Lightweight, Nicely constructed, Sharp looking
Verified Buyer Reviewed by GJ from Sacramento on Wednesday, May 30, 2012Did not even need any alterations