About High Sierra ATQ Drop-Bottom Rolling Duffel Bag - 26”
Closeouts. Equally functional as a duffel bag, and wheeled pack or an over-the-shoulder backpack, High Sierra's 26" ATQ drop-bottom rolling duffel bag is rugged, roomy and equipped with many traveler-friendly features.
Specs about High Sierra ATQ Drop-Bottom Rolling Duffel Bag - 26”
- Style: Duffel
- Capacity: 5840 cu.in. expands to 6409 cu.in.
- Rolling: Yes
- Carry options: Backpack,Hand,Shoulder
- Telescopic handle: Yes
- Telescopic handle size (up to): 41-1/2"
- Material: Duraweave Metallic Mini-Weave, 1200x1800 denier Duralite® nylon
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 26x14.5x14.5"
- Weight: 10 lb. 5 oz.
- Made in China
- Visit our Luggage Guide
- Must ship ground within the 48 contiguous US only; not eligible for special shipping offers
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by DaylilyFan from Columbus, Ohio on Sunday, October 21, 2012Plenty of room for sandals and an extra pair of hiking shoes, 10 days of clothing, several guide books, hair dryer, and toiletries. It weighed 40-45 lbs. packed, but I had little trouble lifting it in and out of the rental car and a flight of stairs. No damage from the airline baggage handling. I use packing cubes and plastic bags to organize my stuff, so I like an unstructured interior.
- Best Uses: Airline Travel, Extended Travel
- Describe Yourself: Casual Adventurer
- Pros: Durable, Good Zippers, Large Capacity, Lightweight
- Was this a gift?: No
- What Is Your Gear Style: Comfort Driven
Verified Buyer Reviewed by singapore canuck from singapore on Monday, February 20, 2012When I saw this product, I thought: great! a good quality rolling duffle at a great price. I am highly disappointed.
If I had known the build / material quality of the item, I would not have spent the money on this. [note: I used a 45% off coupon, so it was ~ 75 USD].
I realize that this is the internet, so its my own fault... - but that's the point of this review - to warn others...
Either is it really hard to build a quality rolling duffle or High Sierra created a very mediocre product.
the Duffle itself is of lesser quality than "house brands" basic duffles made by MEC, REI, etc... One of those this size would cost ~ 30 USD.
However, this is a wheeled duffle. The wheels are tiny considering the duffle volume.
Time will tell how it holds up, but if I can get 3 years of use [probably 10 trips], I'll be happy given its initial quality.
- Best Uses: Airport to car to house, House to house
- Cons: Cheap feeling, Cheap looking, Cheap materials, Small wheels
Verified Buyer Reviewed by bassetma from Dallas area on Monday, February 20, 2012I have not used it yet but it appears well made and rolls well. Good space can be reconfigured. If there is anything of possible concern it is the nylon zippers that must navigate the round corners. Other cheaper bags have busted on the corners. Hopefully this will not.
- Best Uses: Shorter trips
- Cons: Zippers
- Pros: Good size, Inline skate wheels, Sturdy
Verified Buyer Reviewed by hockey boy from Ohio on Thursday, February 16, 2012Recently purchased. Held up well on the trip. When traveling with children there is typically a lot of kid stuff that needs to go along. The backpack straps were handy and allowed me to tote other bags in both hands.
- Pros: Expandable, Lots of space, Rolls well
Verified Buyer Reviewed by KiwiJock from Auckland, New Zealand on Sunday, January 15, 2012Excellent quality luggage from High Sierra. Functionality, build quality, looks and value all top notch.
- Best Uses: Business trip, Vacation
- Pros: Build Quality, Functionality, Looks, value
Answer sure does!
Answer The High Sierra ATQ Drop-Bottom Rolling Duffel Bag will not conform the meet carry on regulations.
Answer no a few inches too large length, width & height