. When you're hauling heavy gear or heading out on an extended excursion, High Sierra's Bobcat 65 external frame backpack
offers plenty of capacity and a mesh back panel that lets air circulate to help you stay cool.
- Top-loading main compartment has drawstring closure
- Mesh back panel allows air to circulate, keeping your back cool and dry
- Vapel mesh padding on shoulder straps and waistbelt wicks moisture
- Adjustable top lid with zip pocket
- Integrated rain cover with storage pocket
- Front-loading sleeping bag compartment with divider
- Internal hydration bladder sleeve with two exit ports for tube (hydration bladder not included)
- Two zip side pockets
- Die-cut daisy chains for attaching extra gear
- Removable audio pocket on shoulder strap
- Adjustable sternum strap
- External frame
- Waistbelt: Adjusts to 66 "
- Fits torsos: 16-22"
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 25x19x8-1/2"
- Capacity: 3965 cu.in.
- Weight: 5 lb. 8 oz.
- Pack: Duralite® nylon
- Frame: 6063-T5 aluminum alloy
- Made in China
- Visit our Backpack Guide