. The High Sierra Foxhound 50 external frame backpack
has the load-carrying versatility you need without sacrificing fit adjustment or features.
- Top-loading main compartment has drawstring closure and adjustable top lid with zip pocket
- Front-loading sleeping bag compartment with divider
- Mesh back panel allows air to circulate to keep your back cool and dry
- Vapel mesh padding on straps and waistbelt wicks moisture
- Internal hydration bladder sleeve with two exit ports for tube (hydration bladder not included)
- Two zip side pockets
- Webbing daisy chains for lashing extra gear
- Mesh water bottle pocket
- Removable audio pocket on backpack straps
- Adjustable sternum strap
- External frame
- Waistbelt: Adjusts to 66"
- Fits torsos: 16-20"
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 21x17-1/2x7-1/2"
- Capacity: 3050 cu.in.
- Weight: 5 lb.
- Pack: Duralite® nylon
- Frame: 6063-T5 aluminum alloy
- Made in China
- Visit our Backpack Guide