Customer Reviews Of:
High Sierra Limited Series Snowboard Bag - Single Board, Padded
Closeouts. Get your board to the mountain and back home with the High Sierra Limited Series snowboard bag, designed with a fully padded main compartment for board protection.
- Fully padded main compartment
- Zip accessory pocket holds small items
- Long webbing handles can be used as a shoulder strap
- Neoprene-padded handle wrap
- Shoulder strap: 36"
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 67x17-½"
- Capacity: Holds one snowboard up to 170cm
- Weight: 2 lb. 8 oz.
- Material: 900 denier and 600 denier Duralite® with water-resistant coating and neoprene padded handle wrap
- Made in China
Average Rating based on 1 reviews 5.000000 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Go Army from Foothills of California on Wednesday, January 11, 2012We got this bag for our sons new snowboard. Bag was of a higher quality than expected. It looked good enough to pass a 13year old's criticle eye. The bag opens on the top half only and the board with bindings slid in without hanging up. The 156 board fit with room to spare. Might be to big for kids boards less than 140. This bag offers plenty of protection for the trips up to the mountain with his friends and all of their boards getting thrown in the back of the SUV like only a teenager can pack :) after a good drying this bag will be great for summer storage in the crazy garage.
- Best Uses: Snowboarding, Summer storage, Traveling
- Describe Yourself: Advanced
- Pros: Great Capacity, Looks Good, Protective, Quality, Size
- Was this a gift?: Yes