Information about High Sierra Sentinel 65 Backpack - Internal Frame
. Gear up for your next multi-day adventure with High Sierra's Sentinel 65 backpack
. The ERGO-FIT shoulder harness makes for comfortable carrying of large loads, and thanks to a multitude of pockets and webbing attachments, it's easy to keep your gear organized.
- Dual contoured aluminum frame bars can be adjusted to fit the shape of your back
- 65-liter top-loading main compartment
- Front-loading sleeping bag compartment with divider
- ERGO-FIT shoulder harness with adjustable load lifters for comfortable carry
- Molded foam back panel with AIRFLOW channels keeps your back dry and cool
- AIRFLOW waistbelt with high-density foam padding
- Hinged front pocket for ropes
- Webbing daisy chain on both sides
- Internal hydration sleeve with dual exit ports
- Removable audio pocket
- Side and bottom compression straps secure gear
- Adjustable sternum strap stabilizes pack
- Soft lashing hardware holds ice ax and hiking poles
- Dual mesh water bottle pockets
- Tuck-away rain cover
- Internal frame
- Waistbelt: Adjusts to 78"
- Fits torsos: 15-20"
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 32x14-¼x8-¾"
- Capacity: 3970 cu.in.
- Weight: 4 lb. 12 oz.
- Material: Duralite® and Duraweave nylon
- Made in China