About High Sierra Snowboard Bag - Single, Padded
Closeouts. Get your board to the mountain and back home with the High Sierra snowboard bag, designed with a fully padded main compartment for board protection.
- Fully padded main compartment
- Zip accessory pocket holds small items
- Long webbing handles can be used as a shoulder strap
- Neoprene-padded handle wrap
- Shoulder strap: 32"
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 67x18"
- Capacity: Holds one snowboard up to 170cm
- Weight: 2 lb. 15 oz.
- Material: Grid-weave Duralite®, 840 denier Duralite® with water-resistant coating and nylon coil zippers
- Made in China
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Jack Ellis from Columbus, OH on Monday, January 5, 2015One snowboard slides into this "bag" quite snuggly. I would call this a padded sleeve. It is not really a snowboard "bag."
Verified Buyer Reviewed by David from SW Michigan on Wednesday, November 12, 2014Roomy and well padded. Room for my board with bindings plus boots, jacket, helmet and gloves. Highly recommend.
Answer Yes, the High Sierra Snowboard Bag is wide enough to encompass board and bindings.
Answer Yes, the High Sierra Snowboard Bag is wide enough to encompass board and bindings