Customer Reviews Of:
High Sierra U.S. Ski Team Clothing Bag - Large
Closeouts. High Sierra's U.S. Ski Team clothing bag is roomy enough to haul all your ski gear through an airport or from the car to the slopes. It has padded backpack straps, an adjustable waistbelt and five heavy-duty handles.
- Heavy-duty, water-resistant 1680 denier polyester construction
- Padded, adjustable shoulder straps
- Easy access side pocket
- Waistbelt: Adjusts to 54"
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 27-1/2x20x15"
- Capacity: 8250 cu.in.
- Weight: 4 lb. 11 oz.
- Material: 1680 denier polyester
- Made in China
- Visit our Luggage & Travel Guide
Average Rating based on 2 reviews 4.000000 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by trixitoku from Big Bear Lake, CA on Tuesday, December 6, 2011Nice roomy bag good for a weekend ski race ore ven a week long...will hold everything!
- Pros: Good for a wknd ski race
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Oversea Educator from Washington, DC on Wednesday, August 3, 2011I plan to use this to pack clothes and coats as I am moving overseas. I like that it is big so I can get the full use of the baggage allowance from the airlines. I look forward to using it to travel and move in the future. It should be very useful. I hope the backpack straps are useful. The fabric seems strong and it will move well and stand-up to tough airline treatment. I found this on a clearance sale and the price seemed very reasonable for the size.
- Best Uses: Moving, Sports gear, Travel
- Cons: Graphics are not necessar, No inside pockets, Not so deep front to back
- Pros: Big backpack like straps, Large and accomidating, Thick fabric