Customer Reviews Of:
Hiltl Stretch Cotton Corduroy Pants (For Men)
Closeouts. Gently washed for comfortable wear, Hiltl's stretch cotton corduroy pants make an outstanding addition to your fall wardrobe line-up.
- German engineered with unflinching attention to detail
- Waistband interfacing, padding and taping prevent roll down
- Pockets are welted and strengthened
- Sturdy stemmed buttons with reinforced buttonholes
- Fabric is a gently washed stretch corduroy
- Five-pocket styling
- Contrast stitching
- Mobilsafe back pocket secures your cell in a hidden zip inset
- Inseam: Unhemmed 35"
- Fabric: 98% cotton, 2% Lycra®
- Care: Machine wash/dry
- By Hiltl of Germany
- Made in Macedonia
Average Rating based on 7 reviews 4.857142 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by ballboy from richmond on Wednesday, February 8, 2012soft material, well made,& stylish
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mrs. N from Cornwall, CT on Friday, January 13, 2012This is a high quality brand and the pants reflect that--they are very well made and the fabric is soft and looks good on.
- Best Uses: Casual or dress
- Cons: More colours please
- Pros: Good Fit, Lovely colour, Well Made
Verified Buyer Reviewed by German from New York on Thursday, January 12, 2012Super quality; unusual color
- Cons: Need shortening, Very long
- Pros: Super comfortable
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Traveler from Nashville, TN on Friday, December 16, 2011They fit well, stretch a tiny bit and look good.
- Best Uses: At home or away from home, Casual Friday, Errands
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mac from Japan on Tuesday, November 15, 2011Delivery to Japan was speedy and reasonable
- Best Uses: casual around town
- Pros: Great Fit, Nice rise not too low, Waistband is superb, Weight is perfect
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mike from Boston, MA on Thursday, November 10, 2011Hiltl jeans are out of my budget at retail, so I
can only afford them at a real discount.
- Pros: Fits Comfortably, Looks good on me
Verified Buyer Reviewed by JR from Boise, ID on Wednesday, October 5, 2011Hiltl's quality of material and construction is topnotch