About Hiltl Stretch Cotton Twill Pants - Flat Front (For Men)
Closeouts. A luxury casual trouser with hidden benefits, Hiltl's stretch cotton twill pants feature the brand's signature nano-technology, meaning they're easy care and resistant to water, stains and creases.
Specs about Hiltl Stretch Cotton Twill Pants - Flat Front (For Men)
- Pant style: Flat front
- Curtain waistband: Yes
- French fly: Yes
- Closure: Zipper,YKK®
- Inseam: Unhemmed 38" (based on size 36)
- Fabric: 100% cotton (colors 04, 05), 97% cotton, 3% Lycra (color 06), 97% cotton, 3% spandex (colors 01, 07, 09), 98% cotton, 2% Lycra (colors 02, 03, 08)
- Total weight: 1 lb. 4 oz.
- Care: Machine wash/dry
- Made in Romania
- Visit our Men's Dress Wardrobe Guide
- Visit our Pant Fit Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by DaveH from Phoenix, AZ on Friday, February 8, 2013I love these pants and this brand. Very high quality and extremely comfortable!!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Outwest from Idaho on Thursday, September 13, 2012Hiltl makes high quality products, but this model misses the mark. It has the normal top quality french fly and excellent waistband. However, instead of the heavy, dense material I was expecting, this pant has a light (although thick) fabric that is so loosely woven you can see right through to the pockets (I ordered light beige). Also, the leg openings are slim, so don't order these if you are stocky or have large thighs. These might work in a darker fabric for a person with a very lean build.
- Cons: Fabric Has Loose Weave, Thighs Cut Too Narrow
- Pros: Hiltl Quality Finishing