Customer Reviews Of:
Home Bazaar San Francisco Row Birdhouse
Closeouts. The "Painted Ladies" of San Francisco's Postcard Row served as inspiration for Home Bazaar's San Francisco Row birdhouse -- styled like a trio of side-by-side mansions with a total of nine balconies, two benches, and even two decorative flower pots.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Johnny Lava from Michigan on Monday, June 2, 2014• Birds claimed ownership within first few hours after posting this pastel palace.
• Construction is well built. Balconies are a bit uneven but that's what adds charm.
• Must create your own pedestal (Get creative with it).
• Does not include mounting hardware or bracket as some other Home Bazaar items.
• This is my fourth Home Bazaar birdhouse.
• As with any exterior painted item it requires some TLC. I've touched-up 2 and am leaving the other 2 to weather.
Reviewed by Scientist Mom from Madison, WI on Monday, May 20, 2013Although beautiful, unfortunately the Home Bazaar birdhouses are not made to last. After one year outside, glued on decorations are falling off and the birdhouse looks cheap and shabby. Too bad considering how cute they are. Unfortunately, they appear to be made in a way that will not survive normal outside conditions.