Not the same quality as before...
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Suitwearer in a casual field from Walnut Creek, CA on Friday, September 7, 2012
Unfortunately the last few Ike Behar from Sierra Trading Post have not been of the same high quality as the ones i bought several years ago. The fabric in this shirt is great. Unfortunatley I feel that corners have been cut in the making of the shirt.
- Best Uses: Wear To Work
- Cons: No Back Pleats Causes The, Shirt To Fit Tight Across, The Back And Arms
- Describe Yourself: Career, Classic
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Great fabric
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels too short
- Was this a gift?: No