Customer Reviews Of:
Inov-8 Oroc 350 Winter Trail Running Shoes - Carbide-Studded Outsole (For Men and Women)
Closeouts. It takes a hardy runner to venture into trail running in the winter -- so it only makes sense that Inov-8's Oroc 350 winter trail running shoes would be just as rugged and ready to match.
- Carbide-studded outsole adds traction on slick winter surfaces
- Unique Fascia Band improves acceleration and reduces muscle fatigue
- Anatomically aligned Meta-Flex groove promotes natural flex in the forefoot
- Breathable synthetic upper with touch-fasten lace cover to keep out dirt, snow and debris
- Reinforced rand and toe box
- TPU lacing supports and cradles the foot evenly
- Built on a performance last that keeps feet steady and stabilized on ascents and descents
- Three-Arrow cushioned midsole is ideal for training
- Weight: 1 lb. 8 oz. pr.
- Medium width
- Made in China
- Unisex sizing; the size scale shown is Men's 5-13. Women, order 1-½ sizes larger to get your correct size
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide
Average Rating based on 1 reviews 3.000000 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Norgesmann from New Jersey and Norway on Monday, August 15, 2011I was planning on using these shoes for walking and running in a location where icy walkways and roads are very common.
I wore these shoes inside on a hardwood floor and one concern came to mind. As I was walking around I could not hear the cleats really hitting the floor. If I cant hear them walking on the floor then I am also assuming they will not grab into the ice. Since we are still a long way from winter and any test condition I decided to return them.
- Arch Type: Average Arch
- Best Uses: Trail Running
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Lightweight
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width