Reviewed by Kiefer from New Brunswick, Canada on Saturday, November 19, 2011
This is one of the best shoes i have ever owned. The best thing is i can get them in the size 16 i need. Also, these shoes can take a beating. I do a lot of dirt biking and mountain biking and these shoes have survived everything from dirt jumping to mudding. Anyone who needs a tough all around shoe, this is what you want.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Longboard, Mountain Biking, Skate Park
- Cons: Comes Apart at the Toe
- Pros: Comfortable, Great Stylish Look, Lightweight, Tough Material
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width