Irish Setter Upland DSS Gore-Tex® Hunting Boots - Waterproof, 6” (For Men)
About Irish Setter Upland DSS Gore-Tex® Hunting Boots - Waterproof, 6” (For Men)
Closeouts. With a waterproof breathable Gore-Tex® membrane, shock-absorbing DSS technology, and a handsome leather and textile upper, Irish Setter's Upland hunting boots offer heavy-duty performance that you can wear into town, too.
Specs about Irish Setter Upland DSS Gore-Tex® Hunting Boots - Waterproof, 6” (For Men)
- Non-Insulated,Waterproof (Gore-Tex®),Waterproof (All)
- Waterproof materials: Gore-Tex waterproof breathable membrane
- Gusseted tongue
- Upper: Leather and textile
- Lining: Textile
- Removable insole
- Midsole: Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA)
- Outsole: Rubber
- Height: 6"
- Weight (pair): 3 lb. 4 oz.
- Made in China
- Visit our Hunting Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Jrgman from Oklahoma on Sunday, March 17, 2013These boots are sharp, appear well built and are comfortable right out of the box. Fit is good and true to size. When I received them I was trying them on when my wife walked into the room. She immediately stopped and said, " Wow I like those boots!". Only reason I don't give them five stars is because I really haven't worn them much yet because I just received them a couple weeks ago. They are definitely my "nice boots". So, I haven't put them through the paces yet.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by turkeyhunter from Oklahoma City, OK on Tuesday, December 11, 2012These boots are a must have for a true hunter. Keeps your feet warm and dry, so you can concentrate on the big hunt!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Bill from Michigan on Sunday, November 25, 2012The shoe size was comfortable but when I laced them up the eyelets caused significant discomfort on my upper ankles.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Magoo from Maryland on Wednesday, October 24, 2012Great winter all around boot.
- Best Uses: Bird Hunting, Casual Wear, Cold Climate
- Describe Yourself: Gun Collector
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Lightweight, Warm, Waterproof
- Sizing: Feels half size too big
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Big Murf from LaFayette, NY on Friday, August 31, 2012These are great boots for pheasant,grouse and deer hunting weather permitting. When cold and snow arrives should probably look for boots with insulation. Very pleased.
- Best Uses: Big Game Hunting, Bird Hunting, Casual Wear
- Describe Yourself: Hunter
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Great Boots, Waterproof
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No