About Iron Horse Warrior 3.0 Mountain Bike
Closeouts. With its burly double butted 6061 aluminum frame, the Iron Horse Warrior 3.0 mountain bike is a great entry-level hardtail, designed to take all the punishment you can dish out.
- Shifters: Shimano Deore RapidFire
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Crank: FSA Dyna Drive
- Cassette: SRAM PG-950, 11/34T, 9-speed
- Botton Bracket: FSA Power Drive, 73 mm
- Rims: WTB SX-24
- Hubs: WTB 32H
- Tires: WTB Weirwolf 2.1"
- FRAME SET
- Frame: 6061 aluminum
- Fork: Marzocchi MZ Comp, 100 mm travel
- Stem: Ritchey V2
- Headset: FSA Zerostack
- Brake Levers: Shimano Alivio
- Brakes: Shimano Alivio
- Chain: Shimano HG-73
- Weight: 31 lb. 12 oz.
- Closeouts. China.
- Bicycle must be assembled by a qualified bicycle mechanic. $45 shipping and handling charge; must ship UPS Ground within the continental U.S. only. Delivery charge cannot be applied to special shipping offers.
Specs about Iron Horse Warrior 3.0 Mountain Bike
Iron Horse Warrior 3.0
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Reviewed by Kirk the Colossus from Redmond, WA on Wednesday, May 21, 2008With regular maintenance it has lasted through hundreds of miles of biking on pavement.
- Best Uses: Mountain Biking
- Describe Yourself: Weekend Warrior
- Pros: Durable, Great Components
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.