About Isaia Wool-Linen Sport Coat (For Men)
Closeouts. Isaia's wool-linen sport coat is a success in the business world because it melds meticulous European tailoring, finely finished fabric and traditional pattern into one refined coat.
Specs about Isaia Wool-Linen Sport Coat (For Men)
- Vent (Side): 8-1/2"
- Closure: 2 Buttons
- Length: Regular 31", Short 30", Long 33" (based on size 52)
- Fabric: 50% wool, 50% linen
- Lining material: 100% cupro
- Lining construction: 3/4 lining
- Care: Dry clean
- Made in Italy
- Visit our Men's Dress Wardrobe Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Drake from Princeton on Wednesday, December 10, 2014Not bad, but the fabric is very light and not as special as another reviewer suggested. I'm 6'2" and can sometimes squeak by with a regular length blazer. The arms and torso of this regular length were way too short.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Rick from Providence, RI on Monday, December 24, 2012It's fun just to put this jacket on--it fits well, the fabric is noticeably wee woven and the tailoring is great!
Reviewed by Johnny Apples from Los Angeles on Friday, November 25, 2011Got a wool subtle plaid brown-red coat. 100% merino wool. The quality of the fabric is outstanding. Way better than cheaper suits like Hugo Boss, etc. Great soft shoulders, very much in style now. Was the red label, not the diffusion line. Did not have the Isaia coral pin lapel. The price was great. Very pleased.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Office
- Describe Yourself: Stylish
- Pros: Attractive Design, Stylish
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by J3 from NYC on Monday, March 21, 2011The cut, exterior material and workmanship were great, but the liner material is a chocolate brown silk/satin which shows thru the cream exterior clearly, so all the seams where the matl is doubled show thru like a sore thumb (shoulders/pockets/sleeve ends/bottom). A cream or silver liner would have made this a fabulous jacket, but as it stands it ends up looking cheap.
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Classic, High-end shopper
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Attractive Design
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Isaiaman from new york on Wednesday, October 6, 2010A beautiful jacket in all respects, but had to return, since my intent was to obtain a jacket for international travel, and this one would have to practically live at the cleaners due to its light color and soft finish.
- Best Uses: Going Out, Travel
- Describe Yourself: High-end shopper, Stylish
- Pros: Attractive Design, Comfortable, Stylish