Customer Reviews Of:
Isis Raindrop Trench Coat - Waterproof (For Women)
Closeouts. The fully seam-sealed, waterproof breathable Isis Raindrop trench coat will have you singing in the rain. Lightweight and packable, this sophisticated coat features ample storage to protect your accessories and necessities from bad weather.
- Isis designs clothing to fit the bodies and lifestyles of real women
- Fully seam-sealed, waterproof breathable XPR-coated membrane
- Adjustable drawcord hood
- Velvet-lined chin guard
- Two-way YKK® zip front
- Adjustable waist with side cinch belts
- Mesh- and taffeta-lined zip hand pockets
- Interior zip security pocket with audio pocket
- Interior mesh stow pocket
- Roll-up sleeves with snap tab
- Adjustable two-button, partial-elasticized cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Length: 35" (based on medium)
- Fabric: Nylon with polyurethane coating
- Care: Machine wash, hang dry
- Relaxed Fit
- Made in China
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Dr. Rock from Philadelphia, PA on Monday, March 26, 2012I just got this raincoat because I am going hiking in Scotland and I wanted a coat that would protect me from the elements but still look cute. Caveat, I have worn this once and not been able to test it out in a Scottish downpour. I bought a medium in the interest of wearing a fleece layer underneath for warmth, and at 5'6'' and 140 lbs with muscular build I feel I have room for this. I think it's well made, lots of attention to having all seams covered. I will say though that, possibly because I ordered a size up, there is a lot of excess fabric in the butt area, creating kind of a skirt in the back, which flares. This has lead me to give it 4/5 instead of 5/5 stars. If you are cool with this, then go for it. I do think it fits my desire to be stylish yet protected.
- Cons: Bulky
- Describe Yourself: Trendy/Stylish Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Blocks Wind, Comfortable, Nice Color, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by steph from santa cruz, ca on Friday, March 16, 2012I LOVE LOVE LOVE this jacket! The adjustable belt on the sides allows you to bulk up the layers or go light underneath. It looks great either way because you just adjust the belt to customize the fit. The chest has light gathers which give it a feminine look. Also, larger chested ladies will appreciate the extra room ;) I am 5'4" (wearing shoes), my measurements are 32" bust 29" waist, 36" hips. Based on the size chart, I ordered a medium but I probably should've ordered a small.
- Best Uses: rain
- Pros: Adjustable, Lightweight, Stylish
Verified Buyer Reviewed by P. from Ma. on Saturday, March 10, 2012Good for travel.
- Best Uses: May want to size up, Very fitted waist
- Pros: Good fitdifferent style, Lightweight
Verified Buyer Reviewed by glo-sew from australia on Wednesday, August 24, 2011This raincoat is just perfect for me, we're going away soon & it's stylish, comfortable & I'll be very happy to wear it for any occasion. It doesn't look like a raincoat it's more like a trench coat & the hood will be very useful to save carrying an umbrella.
- Best Uses: RAIN WIND
- Cons: Nil
- Pros: Very Versatile