About Ivanhoe Vidar Lambswool Sweater - Zip Neck (For Men)
Closeouts. A modern twist on a Nordic favorite, this plush lambswool sweater from Ivanhoe of Sweden gets some stylish contrast at the shoulders (with woven fabric patches) and upper arms (with Ivanhoe's colorful logo patch).
Specs about Ivanhoe Vidar Lambswool Sweater - Zip Neck (For Men)
- Full Zip
- Zip neck: 91/2"
- Length: 27" (based on size large)
- Fabric: 80% lambswool, 20% polyester
- Care: Hand wash, dry flat
- Made in Estonia
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Trudy from Edgartown, MA on Friday, November 30, 2012Great for a man who takes many walks a day with his dog.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by qwill from seattle on Monday, April 16, 2012This item has four denim patches (two on elbows, two on shoulders) that are not described or shown clearly on the photos. Removing them made the sweater much nicer and coherent in style. It took several hours to do so however and involved opening and reclosing the shoulder seams.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Outdoors
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: Ridiculous denim patches
- Describe Yourself: Classic, Practical
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, High Quality, Versatile, Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Sloop John B from Clifton Park, NY on Thursday, January 26, 2012Great for winter weather in the Northeast. It is stylish, unique in appearance and warm.
- Best Uses: Casual wear and sports
- Cons: none
- Pros: Stylish soft and warm