really small but cute!
Reviewed by Recommend, but with a caveat, from New England on Saturday, September 10, 2011
Love the red and the pattern and the curvy shape and the heel. However I wanted to add to many reviews of too-smallness. I wear a 9 1/2, sometimes a 10, rarely a 9 and I ordered a 10 and they feel like 9s. like barely big enough to get in and I fill them right up. Any smaller I would have to return. I actually am going to just hope they stretch and work something with an insole to try to keep from sliding/jamming into the toe, rather than diddle around exchanging not knowing if a 10 1/2, if they even had it, would work or be too boat-like; because they are so cute.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Date Night, School, Work
- Describe Yourself: Conservative
- Pros: Cushions Impact, Cute, Great with Jeans, Stable, Stylish, Versatile
- Sizing: Feels full size too small
- Width: Feels true to width