Jack Victor Track Stripe Suit - Wool (For Men)
About Jack Victor Track Stripe Suit - Wool (For Men)
Closeouts. Situated amongst the faintly beaded track stripes of this navy Jack Victor suit are a series of tonal stripes that lend character and vertical dimension to the Italian wool.
- Jack Victor is a respected Canadian designer in business since 1913
- Classical tailoring with elegant updates
- Fabrics come from the best mills in Italy
- Bi-stretch woven interlinings are made of superior Italian canvas
- Two-button front
- Side vents
- Length: Short 30", Regular 31", Long 33" (based on size 42)
- Fully lined
- Flat front
- Inseam: Unhemmed 37"
- Lined in front to the knee
- Dry clean
- Made in Canada
- Suit has a 6" size drop from the jacket to the waist of the pants
- Visit our Men's Dress Wardrobe Guide
Specs about Jack Victor Track Stripe Suit - Wool (For Men)
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Jax FL from Jacksonville, FL on Friday, November 18, 2011The suit is more than to be expected for the price. The fit is better than other similar priced suits. I will be purchasing another Jack Victor suit in the near future.
- Best Uses: Office, Office Meetings
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Conservative, Practical, Stylish
- Pros: Attractive Design, Comfortable, Durable
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
“Waht is the weight of the fabric? Is this suit summer, winter or midweight? Why doesn't Sierra include this in any descriptions? It is impossible to tell from pictures”
This suit is made of a light weight wool which would be good year around.