Jacob Ash EcoRaggs® Pop-Top Mittens (For Women)
About Jacob Ash EcoRaggs® Pop-Top Mittens (For Women)
- 70g Thinsulate® insulation
- Moisture-wicking fleece lining is made partially of recycled fibers
- Pop-Top secures to hand with touch-fasten pad
- Fabric: 50% wool, 50% recycled polyester
- Lining: 70% polyester, 30% recycled polyester
- Insulation: 50% olefin, 50% recycled polyester
- Care: Hand wash, dry flat
- Made in China
- Size: One size fits most
Specs about Jacob Ash EcoRaggs® Pop-Top Mittens (For Women)
|Men||7.5 - 8||8.5 - 9||9.5 - 10||10.5 - 11|
|Women||5.5 - 6||6.5 - 7||7.5 - 8|
Note: To measure your hand size correctly, measure around the widest part of your hand (excluding your thumb), generally around the knuckles. The adult hand sizes above (in approximate inches) should put you in the general size range.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by ak2or from Oregon on Sunday, March 3, 2013Great for when you can't decide if you need gloves or not.
Reviewed by Deirdre from Chicago, IL on Thursday, February 21, 2013Purchased these to replace a more expensive pop-top pair. I'd lost one glove, didn't want to spend much since winter's almost over. These fit the bill.
They feel solid and sturdy, a bit overly bulky. Not especially stylish, but that's not needed for dog-walking! I have 2 issues:
- the pop-top feels big and consequently gaps a bit by my pinky, so the edge of my hand was a little cold. I don't think they'd be great for extended time outside, or especially cold weather. Maybe better for bigger hands?
- the velcro to hold back the popped-open top is a nice idea, but isn't great in practice because it's catching and snagging other things. I plan to remove the velcro, and maybe replace with magnets, as my original pair had.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Beverly from Eldersburg Md. on Monday, February 11, 2013Purchased a pair of your Rag Wool gloves with the leather palm grips..tried to order several more pairs and you were out of stock..purchased the other Rag Wool gloves fleece lined and they are fabulous..warmest ever..stand up to the bitter cold for hours..convenient ..just wish they too had the palm grips..
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Ang from SD, CA on Sunday, February 10, 2013Knitted outer shell, lined with fleece inside. Very cozy and not bulky. The pop-top feature is very handy when you need your finger/hand for grasping. Okay for cold weather, not for freezing weather.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Ang from Calif on Saturday, February 2, 2013I like the pop-top feature on these gloves because you don't have to remove them to handle "whatever.". They come lined with fleece, so they are warmer than if they were just knitted wool. Great buy for the sale price.
Question & Answer
According to our reviews the Jacob Ash EcoRaggsÂ® Pop-Top Mittens run true to size