Customer Reviews Of:
Jacob Ash Weather Beaters Dress Gloves - Leather, Insulated (For Men)
Closeouts. You won’t find a better value on leather dress gloves. These Jacob Ash Weather Beaters are made from soft, supple sheepskin, and fortified with low-bulk Thinsulate® and soft fleece linings.
Average Rating based on 23 reviews 3.782608 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by WILL from NEW ENGLAND on Thursday, February 7, 2013WARM & GOOD LOOKING
ONLY SMALL PROBLEM IS A DROPPED STITCH ON PALM
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Tom from Denver Colorado on Tuesday, March 27, 2012read the above
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Commuting, Going Out, Rainy Weather
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Practical
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living, every day
- Pros: Dry, Good Grip, Lightweight, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by RR from Minneapolis on Wednesday, February 8, 2012These gloves feel and look cheep. I was shopping for a higher end driving glove that would look pretty good while dressed up. I will be sending these back.
- Cons: Cheep feel, Cheep look
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Michigan customer from East Lansing, MI on Tuesday, January 3, 2012I keep the gloves in my car for daily use driving in winter; also use as "going out" gloves (but not for working/playing outdoors); seemed true to size (L)
- Best Uses: driving, Early winter outdoor, Not a work glove, Short walks
- Pros: Good grip for leather, Smooth, Soft, Supple
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Jim from NC on Monday, January 2, 2012Poorly constructed, tear easily, don't look very dressy.
- Cons: Don't look dressy
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Dracut Andy from MA on Thursday, December 29, 2011These gloves are soft and supple,right from the box.
- Best Uses: dress and casual
- Pros: Great price and fit
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Crobsled from Yuba City on Wednesday, December 28, 2011I had to return mine because there was a hole in a finger, but they fit well and had soft leather
- Pros: Insulated
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Tatersalad from Cumming, GA on Monday, December 5, 2011Timely delivery,got'em just in time for a 30 degree morning.They kept my hands nice & toasty.
- Best Uses: Casual wearnot dress
- Cons: none
- Pros: Gloves are very supple, No "break"in required
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Al from Texas on Saturday, December 3, 2011Its still warm here, Haven't had to wear them yet.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by old doctor from charlottesville, va on Friday, November 25, 2011Daily winter wear.
- Best Uses: Good casualdress gloves
- Pros: Soft and warm Good fit