Great backpack, but not as advertised.
Reviewed by jwwdvm from Portland, OR on Wednesday, July 13, 2011
This pack actually weighs just over three pounds, not the just over two pounds listed. _IF_ you remove the internal frame, it weighs just over two pounds. Also, the label lists the pack for a 17" torso. I'm an 18" and it seems to fit comfortably. I'm not sure if it would fit a longer torso. Otherwise, it seems great and I'm excited to take it on a trip.
- Best Uses: Extended Hikes, Light Loads
- Cons: Incorrect Specifications
- Describe Yourself: Casual Adventurer
- Pros: Comfortable, Easy To Load, Good Suspension, Quality
- Was this a gift?: No
- What Is Your Gear Style: Minimalist