. Jetboil knows how important efficiency and flexibility are when it comes to backcountry re-energizing. That's why this Group Cooking System Stove received Backpacker magazine Editor’s Choice
award in 2006. The stove features a fuel-efficient FluxRing heat coil that cooks faster.
- Jetboil Jetpower fuel canister is sold separately
- Comes with a 1.5-liter cooking pot
- Simmer, fry, saute and cook food for a group fast
- FluxRing makes cooking fuel-efficient
- Will bring two cups of water to boil in about two minutes
- Plastic base cover works as a serving plate or bowl
- Neoprene cozy insulates for better heat retention
- Fold-out rubberized wire handles and built-in windscreen
- Snap-on plastic lid
- Height: 4-½"
- Diameter: 7"
- Capacity: 51 fl.oz. (1.5 liters)
- Weight: 1 lb. 3 oz.
- Material: 1.5 liter hard-anodized aluminum pot includes neoprene cozy
- Made in USA
- Stove does not include fuel canister. Shipping restrictions prevent us from selling fuel and/or flammables online.