Average Rating based on 1 reviews 4.000000 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Chickenista from Southern Colorado on Tuesday, October 23, 2012I work outside, a lot, and there is very little pavement in our small town so I need a rugged shoe. And I like being able to slip on shoe quick and head out the door. These are perfect. Unfortunately, manufacturers still make some men's shoes better than women's so I ordered a men's 7 for my women's 9. A little wide, but with wool socks, perfect!
- Describe Yourself: Trendy
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- View On Shoes: Shoes are for Wearing
- Width: Feels true to width