Craftmanship at its best!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Rosanna from Carbondale, Colorado on Friday, December 10, 2010
I love the style; however, I would have preferred a fabric that is not as heavy. I can live with that, but it would have suited me better if the wool had a removable lining and the outer fabric had a little more softness.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear
- Cons: Stiff Material
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Flattering, Nice Color, Stylish, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length