Reviewed by MTS5 from Central Maryland on Thursday, December 30, 2010
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my wife, who occasionally borrowed my Partridge duffle to walk the dog on cold nights. The women's version is not as boxy as mine, has some nice finishing around the seams, and flap pockets. It's warm, the fabric has a nice hand, and the camel color is a rich, light brown (to my eye). She loves it, which, to me, makes it perfect.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Wear To Work
- Describe Yourself: Classic Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Blocks Wind, Comfortable, Flattering, High Quality, Versatile, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length