Wonderfully crafted wool coat.
Reviewed by Ohio Finn from Cleveland, Ohio on Monday, January 17, 2011
This coat is high quality that we seldom see in ready to wear. Good plaid lining with useful inner pockets. Had to order a size up to feel comfortable in the hip area.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Date Night/Night Out, Wear to School, Wear To Work
- Cons: Slimmer than most coats
- Describe Yourself: Classic Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Blocks Wind, Comfortable, Flattering, High Quality, Nice Color, Small around hips, Stylish, Versatile, Warm
- Sizing: Feels too small
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length