Closeouts. The soft merino wool of this scarf by Johnstons of Elgin is enhanced with a touch of cashmere and woven into a lively, two-tone polka dot with fringe.
- Johnstons of Elgin is a centuries-old family firm doing business in Scotland since 1797
- Vertical mill assures all dyeing, spinning, weaving and finishing processes are carefully controlled on site
- Knitwear is fully fashioned, meaning each garment is knitted to shape to create the a natural, conforming fit
- Dimensions (LxW): 69-½x10" with 2-½" fringe
- Fabric: 90% merino wool, 10% cashmere
- Care: Dry clean
- Made in United Kingdom