Customer Reviews Of:
Johnstons of Elgin Merino Wool Scarf - Square (For Women)
Closeouts. There's no end to the delectable colors you can drape around your neck in this plaid merino scarf from the incomparable Johnstons of Elgin -- a fringed square that can also be worn as a head scarf.
- Johnstons of Elgin is a centuries-old family firm doing business in the far North of Scotland since 1797
- Using the finest cashmere and wool fibers imaginable, fabrics are dyed, spun and washed in supersoft Highlands water for irresistible softness
- Dimensions (LxW): 30x30" with 1-1/4" fringe
- Fabric: Merino wool
- Care: Dry clean
- Made in UK
Average Rating based on 6 reviews 4.333333 0 5
Reviewed by allVbask from OH on Tuesday, August 13, 2013the scarf has all the qualities it has to have: colors are bright and pretty, it is soft and warm, good size, not bulky.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Bargin Seeker from Portland,OR on Tuesday, February 5, 2013Great brand and super price
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Ryledup from Louisville, KY on Tuesday, December 25, 2012Great looking square scarf from Johnson's. Great craftsmanship and materials. Could be considered smallish if you don't realize it is a square scarf.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by desertstella from yucca valley, ca on Tuesday, September 25, 2012Not much to say - another awesome Johnstons of Elgin scarf. I love the colors and that it's a square for a change, not long muffler style. I can't wait until it gets cold enough to wear it - with all my other STP cold weather stuff that I've been buying!
- Best Uses: As A Fashion Accessory, Casual Wear, Cold Weather
- Describe Yourself: Trendy/Stylish Dresser
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living, Travel
- Pros: Attractive Design, Good Length, Quality Materials, Soft, Warm
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by kimmer from indianapolis,in. on Friday, January 6, 2012I wish I had my receipt I would return for refund, it has no use as a scarf because it's way too short in length .
Verified Buyer Reviewed by LZ from Bozeman,MT on Thursday, September 8, 2011I got this scarf for my mom, she does not like long scarfs, this will be perfect.
The quality of wool is very nice and soft, it is almost as soft as cashmere.