Jokara Freshwater Pearl and Rhodonite Necklace
About Jokara Freshwater Pearl and Rhodonite Necklace
Closeouts. A triple delight of randomly ordered pearls and rose-colored rhodonite, this Jokara necklace will stir up a little drama in your work or after-five wardrobe.
- Comes in a velvet pouch for storage and gift giving
- Sterling silver lobster-claw clasp
- Length: Adjusts 18-20"
- Pearls: 9.5mm, 5mm
- Stones: 12x15.5mm, 8mm, 4mm
- Material: Sterling silver, fabric cord, freshwater pearls, rhodonite
- Made in China
Specs about Jokara Freshwater Pearl and Rhodonite Necklace
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Joan of Arc from NC on Monday, July 16, 2012I wouldn't buy it again, but it is not worth returning. I have too many necklaces like it.
- Best Uses: Dress Up or Down, Everyday, Going Out, Office
- Describe Yourself: Career, Classic, Modern, Practical
- Pros: Elegant, Good Quality, Pretty, Unique
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Seattle mamma from Seattle, WA on Monday, March 5, 2012Another Sierra amazing deal!
- Best Uses: Casual, Dress, Work
- Cons: Clasp is tough to close
- Pros: BEAUTIFUL, Great length, Great quality