Justin rough-out boots
Verified Buyer Reviewed by ATX Boots from Austin, TX on Monday, February 28, 2011
Like another commentator said, I had a pair of Red Wing rough-out boots that I wore for 15 years. They're discontinued and I've been hunting for a comparable pair for years. These aren't work boots--like Red Wings--but they're comfortable and great for knocking around on weekends. The tan suede will age well.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Going Out
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Conservative, High-end shopper, Stylish
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Good Cushioning, Stable, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels half size too big
- Width: Feels true to width