About K2 2006 Road Bike - MOD 5.0
Closeouts. K2's MOD 5.0 road bike is a lighter-weight model for advanced riders. Upgrades from other cycles in the Mod series include higher quality components like Shimano Ultegra front derailleurs, brake levers, dual pivot brakes and shifters.
- Shifters - Shimano Ultegra STI
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Dura-Ace
- Crank - FSA Energy Compact Mega Exo, 34/50T
- Cassette - Shimano 105, 12-25T, ten speed
- Bottom Bracket - FSA Mega Exo, with external bearings
- Wheelset - FSA RD-88
- Tires - Kenda Kaliente, 700c x 23 mm, with folding beads and 120 tpi casing
- FRAME SET
- Frame - Reflex Mod - 7005 butted aluminum, with flat oval DCD carbon top tube and DCD carbon seatstays
- Fork/Front Suspension - Dynamic Carbon Damping carbon fiber blades with aluminum steerer tube
- Rear Suspension - N/A
- Headset - IS-3, 1-1/8" internal style
- Saddle - K2 Elite, with CrN/Ti rails
- Seatpost - FSA SLK Carbon, 350 mm
- Handlebar - FSA RD-300
- Stem - FSA OS-150LX
- Brake Levers - Shimano Ultegra STI
- Brakes - Shimano Ultegra dual-pivot
- Pedals - Test ride platform pedals
- Weight: 18 lb. 12 oz.
- Closeouts. Taiwan.
- Size (cm): S(49-51) M(52-54) L(55-57) XL(58-60)
- Bicycle must be assembled by a qualified bicycle mechanic. $45 shipping and handling charge; must ship UPS Ground within the continental U.S. only. Delivery charge cannot be applied to special shipping offers.
- See our Cycling Gear Guide
Specs about K2 2006 Road Bike - MOD 5.0
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.