. K2's A.M.P. Photon skis are built for speed demons and all-mountain shredders, with a high-rebound torsion box design, naturally flexible Fir-and-Aspen wood core, and an All-Terrain Rocker that powers through crud, powder and corduroy alike.
- Ideal for downhill, groomed terrain and racing
- All-Terrain Rocker has an elevated tip for variable snow performance and camber underfoot for power, energy and edge-hold in firmer conditions
- Fir-and-Aspen wood core produces a natural flex
- Torsion box design uses a Triaxial-braided wood core to create a high degree of rebound and performance
- MOD Monic technology dampens vibration for a smoother ride
- Triaxial braiding wraps an interlocking fiberglass weave around the wood core ti provide torsional stiffness, responsive turning and high sensitivity
- Sidecut dimensions: 120/76/104mm
- Turn radius:
- 153cm: 12m
- 160cm: 14m
- Weight: 7 lb.
- Core: Fiberglass topsheet with wood core
- Made in China
- US shipments only