. K2 Recoil alpine skis are a remarkably versatile twin-tip that performs well in the terrain park and the entire mountain. All-Rerrain Rocker and a Bi-Directional Taper sidecut
lets you float through the soft stuff, stay stable at speed and ride switch effortlessly.
- All-Terrain Rocker features rocker at the tip and tail for soft snow performance and camber underfoot for stability and edge hold in firm snow
- Bi-Directional Taper sidecut gives the ski a slightly wider tip than tail for responsiveness while skiing forward and versatility when riding switch
- TwinTech construction sidewalls helps disperse pressure when landing on hard surfaces
- Tip and tail rivets for improved durability
- Triaxial braiding wraps fiberglass around the wood core for improved torsional rigidity, edge hold and control
- Sidecut dimensions: 121/90/115mm
- Turn radius: 20m
- Weight: 8 lb.
- Core: Braiding fiberglass around a fir and aspen core
- Made in China
- US shipments only