Kakadu Phaha Bucket Hat - Top-Grain Leather (For Men and Women)
About Kakadu Phaha Bucket Hat - Top-Grain Leather (For Men and Women)
Closeouts. The Kakadu Phaha bucket hat is constructed of quality top-grain leather, making this hat tough enough to tackle the Australian outback.
- Naturally subtle variations in leather enhances the character of each hat
- Specially treated and softened for comfort
- Grommets for breathability
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Leather band with polished metal logo
- Brim: 2-½"
- Crown: 4"
- Material: Leather
- Made in China.
Specs about Kakadu Phaha Bucket Hat - Top-Grain Leather (For Men and Women)
|UK Hat Size||6-3/4||7||7-1/4||7-1/2||7-3/4|
Note: All canvas hats come with a built-in chinstrap, are waterproof and have a UPF 50+. They are ultra lightweight and they weigh less than 150gr/5oz.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Flatlander from MT on Wednesday, September 26, 2012I purchased this hat as a gift for my five year old son for his "Indy" costume. He dresses in costume most days, even some when we leave the house, and the hat is holding up well. It is VERY small for any adult head.
- Best Uses: Costume Parties, Halloween, Just For Fun
- Describe Yourself: Adventurous
- Pros: Comfortable, Easy To Put On, Fun To Wear
- Was this a gift?: Yes
Verified Buyer Reviewed by happy from san francisco on Wednesday, March 14, 2012would not reccommend. poor construction.
- Cons: Unattractive Design, Uncomfortable
- Describe Yourself: Bargain Shopper, Classic, Comfort-Oriented
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by webster from pocono summit, pa on Thursday, November 4, 2010[...]
- Describe Yourself: Conservative
- Pros: Comfortable, Easy To Put On, Happy i ordered the X-lg, Stylish
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Wolfhound from Orlando, FL on Wednesday, October 13, 2010As others have commented, the sizing on this hat is baffling. I have a rather small head and the size medium was tiny on me. I had to exchange it for an XL as the L were sold out and that size is too big. Fortunately, it's a very nice-looking hat and I intend to wear my XL.
- Describe Yourself: Adventurous, Comfort-Oriented
- Pros: Stylish
Verified Buyer Reviewed by anntsy from Alexandria VA on Tuesday, August 24, 2010This hat is well-made and sturdy. It was a gift for my boyfriend and matches his leather vest beautifully. Great deal!
- Best Uses: Standing Out
- Describe Yourself: Adventurous, Bargain Shopper
- Pros: Breathes Well, Comfortable, Easy To Put On, Fun To Wear, Sturdy well-made, Stylish, Unique
Question & Answer
This hat does not have a chin strap, but there are small leather tabs on the side that you could possibly run a thin strap of leather through.
“I am interested in the Praha or Langston Hats. My head measurement is 23". How close is the sizes on these hats and what would you recommend?”
The sizes are as listed. I would recommend a L as this is a leather hat and will stretch some.
Based on sizing guidelines it should be closest fit to the XL|23 1/8 is equivalent to 7 3/8 |23 1/2 is equivalent to 7 1/2