About Kaleen Comfort Oglethorpe Rug - 3'6"x5'4"
Closeouts. A beautiful way to add color and character to large entryways, coffee table areas or other nooks and crannies, this heirloom-quality Oglethorpe 3'6"x5'4" rug from Kaleen's Comfort Collection is crafted from strong olefin yarns that are also colorfast and resistant to sunlight.
- Redefining fashion one area at a time, Kaleen is famous for its extraordinary rug collections -- precision crafted from premium olefin
- Magnificent, heirloom-inspired rugs blending Old-World grace with the demands of modern decor
- Crafted on the latest 10-color power looms of premium heat-set olefin yarns, textured and space dyed for beauty
- Olefin yarns are colorfast, and resistant to sunlight
- Soft, yet extremely durable with 10mm loft
- Fibers are naturally resistant to sun fade, mildew and abrasions
- Dimensions: 3'6"x5'4"
- Material: Polypropylene
- Care: Spot clean
- Made in United Arab Emirates
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by AtomicFrolic from Wyoming on Thursday, February 16, 2012We like the rug. We loved the price. Even got it with free shipping. Took off one star, though, because it was wrapped so tight and slightly wrinkled in the packaging. Can't seem to get the curl out, but I suppose it will happen in time.
- Best Uses: Home
- Pros: Attractive, Quality
Verified Buyer Reviewed by yumi from bay area, ca on Monday, January 9, 2012I am glad I took a chance and purchased this rug, even without the opportunity to see or touch it. It's at least 60-75% less expensive than anywhere else I looked, and the perfect color and pattern for my guest bedroom. It is polypropelene, and not wool which makes for easier maintenance in my house with hardwood floors and many pets.
- Pros: Beautiful pattern, Easy to maintain, Rich Colors
Verified Buyer Reviewed by hiker from PNW on Tuesday, December 27, 2011Rich, deep red color. Lovely rug!
- Best Uses: Sitting room
- Cons: Needs to be flattened, Rolled the wrong way
- Pros: Plush, Rich Colors