First Time for Rain Boots!
Reviewed by Urban Trekker from Philadelphia, PA on Monday, March 29, 2010
Just thrilled. Got them in gray and I can tell that I will get a lot of use out of them. Already walked 14 city blocks in them today(in the rain). Feet stayed dry and warm. So glad I finally bought rain boots. These are a good choice. I did order up a size because the fleece lining takes up space (usually an 8- 8.5 and I got the 9).
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Cold Weather, Rain
- Cons: none
- Describe Yourself: Active, Comfort-oriented, Stylish
- Pros: Comfortable, Cute, Durable, Easy To Clean, Warm
- Sizing: Feels half size too small
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: