Counting Sheep 1, 2...
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Albuquerque Phoenix from Central Texas/New Mexico on Tuesday, January 10, 2012
These are absolute heaven! I swear that they have an entire sheep fleece inside each boot! That feature alone makes these insulated rain boots way superior to its existing counterparts!It is also why the boots are a bit heavy. Shearling is the best insulator in existence, and it keeps the human body both cool and warm due to its transitioning characteristic in variance with the temperature wherever it is worn.(Ask any sheep!) That is why these rain boots work just as well in hot weather as in cold... (Or unshorn sheep would die!) Wear them without any kind of socks in order to experience the ultimate in exotic surround cushioning. The boots slip both on and off very easily. And, due to the VERY thick shearling, they do not slip at all in any direction.The shearling will compress to your foot and leg imprint as you wear them. This is good not bad as it makes the fit perfectly individualized to you! If you live anywhere that has a rainy season, get a pair of these Kamiks before they are gone. I promise that you will not go wrong...
- Best Uses: All Weather, Casual Wear, Quick Store Runs, Rainy Day Walks, Whenever It Rains
- Cons: A bit heavy
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Conservative, High-end shopper, Individuality A Must, Outdoorsy
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Easy To Clean, Good Cushioning, Stylish, True to size, Well Made
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: