. Kamik's Stormboot pac boots make weathering blizzards and their aftermath much easier thanks to seam-sealed, waterproof construction and a removable liner that catches body heat and never lets go, giving you cozy warmth in sub-zero conditions.
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Waterproof nylon and synthetic leather upper
- Waterproof synthetic rubber shell
- Fleece snow collar and gusseted tongue
- Removable, insulated felt liner traps body heat
- Liner features a thermal foil layer that deflects cold while reflecting body heat back
- EVA midsole absorbs shock and supports
- Snowgrip rubber outsole offers traction in cold weather conditions
- Kamik-certified comfort rated to -40°F
- Height: 10"
- Weight: 4 lb. 4 oz. pr.
- Medium width
- Made in Canada
- Half sizes order up.
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide