Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Browneyedgirl from New Bedford, Massachusetts on Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Based on 87 reviews:
. Kamik's Stormboot pac boots make weathering blizzards and their aftermath much easier thanks to seam-sealed, waterproof construction and a removable liner that catches body heat and never lets go, giving you cozy warmth in sub-zero conditions.
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Waterproof nylon and synthetic leather upper
- Waterproof synthetic rubber shell
- Fleece snow collar and gusseted tongue
- Removable, insulated felt liner traps body heat
- Liner features a thermal foil layer deflects cold while reflecting body heat back
- EVA midsole absorbs shock and supports
- Snowgrip rubber outsole offers traction in cold weather conditions
- Kamik certified comfort rated to -40°F
- Half sizes order down.
- Made in Canada