It holds all my hair
Verified Buyer Reviewed by girly hiker from San Francisco on Monday, September 17, 2012
I have searched on and off for a cap like this in which i can put my thick, long hair up in to protect it from sun and wind for years. This is the first one that has enough room for all the hair and is also made of breathable light-colored cotton so it won't heat up during long walks. This style of hat was common in the 1970's, but is hard to find now. I will therefore keep this hat for my frequent walks and hikes. It is functional, but the cheap material keeps it from being stylish. It also runs large, but that was easy to fix w/a few stitches in the band. If you need a hat to protect your long hair, this is it. If you want something cute to wear as an accessory, you can do better.
- Best Uses: Daytime, Protecting Hair From Sun, Protecting Hair From Wind
- Cons: Cheap Material, Poor Fit, Poor Quality For Kangol
- Describe Yourself: Active But Not A Tomboy, Comfort-oriented, Practical, Stylish
- Pros: Comfortable, Holds A Lot Of Hair, Lightweight
- Sizing: Feels full size too big