. Developed in partnership with world-class ski mountaineer and freeskier Chris Davenport, Kastle FX 74 alpine skis feature an ultralight wood core and two sheets of titanal. The result is a lightweight climber that offers uncompromising freeride performance.
- Hook-free shovel technology for stability in mixed conditions
- Standard camber
- Superlight ash and wood core
- Two layers of 3mm titanal for dampening
- Hollowtech technology in tip and tail reduces weight
- ABS sidewalls
- Sidecut dimensions: 112/74/100mm
- Turn radius: 14m
- Weight: 6 lb.
- Material: Fiberglass, titanal, wood core and graphite sintered base
- Made in Austria