Information about Kastle LX 72 Alpine Skis
. Lightweight, agile and forgiving, Kastle LX 72 alpine skis are ideal for progressing intermediates who spend their ski day carving groomed terrain and hardpack.
- Full cap construction with silver fir wood core for reduced weight
- 0.5mm titanal top sheet and base layer for stability
- Standard camber
- Sidecut dimensions: 117/72/99mm
- Turn radius: 162cm=14.5m, 178cm=18m
- Weight: 7 lb.
- Material: Fiberglass, wood core and graphite sintered base
- Made in Austria