About Kastle MX 70 Alpine Skis
Closeouts. An easy-turning carving machine, Kastle MX 70 alpine skis are constructed with two sheets of titanal and two sheets of rubber for a luxuriously smooth ride when ripping groomers and hardpack.
- Two rubber dampening sheets for a smooth and quiet ride
- Two sheets of 0.5mm titanal for stability at speed
- Standard camber
- Ash and fir wood core
- Hollowtech technology in tip reduces weight
- Sidecut dimensions: 118/70/100mm
- Turn radius: 160cm=13.5m, 168cm=15m
- Weight: 6 lb. 15 oz.
- Material: Fiberglass, titanal, wood core and graphite sintered base
- Made in Austria
Answer The Kastle MX 70 Alpine Skis do not come with bindings.
Question “HI, do these come with bindings?”
Answer The Kastle MX 70 Alpine Skis do not come with bindings. Thanks for asking