. Kastle's MX 78 alpine skis are designed for all-mountain versatility, with twin sheets of titanal for stability on hardpack and a sidecut that provides excellent response in technical terrain.
- Rubber dampening sheet for a smooth and quiet ride
- Two layers of 0.5mm titanal for stability at speed
- Standard camber
- Ash and fir wood core
- Hollowtech technology in tip reduces weight
- Sidecut dimensions: 121/78/105mm
- Turn radius: 160cm=14.5m, 184cm=20m
- Weight: 8 lb. 13 oz.
- Material: Fiberglass, titanal, wood core and graphite sintered base
- Made in Austria