. Kastle RX 12 skis offer superior edge grip and unmatched stability on firm snow. Constructed with two layers of rubber and titanal, they come with a Kastle Total Integration (KTI) binding system for easier turn initiation.
- Two rubber dampening sheets for a smooth and quiet ride
- 0.5mm titanal top sheet and 0.8mm titanal base sheet provide excellent stability on firm snow
- Standard camber
- Ash wood core for stability
- Hard phenol sidewall
- Hollowtech technology in tip reduces weight
- Sidecut dimensions: 118/70/100mm
- Turn radius: 152cm=12m, 160cm=13.5m, 184cm=18.5
- Material: Fiberglass, titanal wood core and graphite sintered base
- Kastle Total Integration (KTI) system assists turn initiation and improves responsiveness
- Magnesium latching device in toe piece provides stability and reduces weight
- DIN range: 4-12
- Total weight: 9 lb.
- Made in Austria