. Race cross and slalom inspired, Kastle's RX SL skis come with Marker K12 KTI 90mm bindings and carve up hardpack with eager abandon. The ash wood core, Titanal® layers and hard phenol sidewalls will make skiers that know how to push their skis to the limit giddy from the first run to the last.
- 0.5mm Titanal® base and top sheet provide excellent stability on firm snow
- Standard camber
- Ash wood core for stability
- Hard phenol sidewall
- Hollowtech technology in tip reduces weight
- Sidecut dimensions: 121/68/100mm
- Turn radius: 156cm=11.5m, 166cm=13m
- Material: 0.5mm Titanal® base and top sheet with ash wood core
- Kastle Total Integration (KTI) system assists turn initiation and improves responsiveness
- Magnesium latching device in toe piece provides stability and reduces weight
- DIN range: 4-12
- Total weight: 10 lb.
- Made in Austria