Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Anonymous2 from Boston on Saturday, October 06, 2012
Based on 14 reviews:
. Absolutely chic and edgy, Katherine Barclay's Melton wool
coat combines your favorite knits of the season with soft, insulating wool, and is fashioned with industrial-style metal buttons.
- Wide, cape-like collar can be worn snapped up
- Thick, self-tie belt cinches the waist
- Princess seams shape to flatter
- On-seam hand pockets
- Belt width: 2"
- Length: 39" (based on medium)
- Fabric: 60% wool, 25% polyester, 10% viscose, 5% other fibers
- Lining: Body polyester; sleeves unlined
- Care: Dry clean
- Classic Fit
- Made in China